|94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 Mitsubishi 3000GT VIPER Fiberglass Hood
About our Carbon Fiber Hoods
Our carbon fiber hoods are of the highest quality... no fading, made in the USA! These are NOT cheap imported CF hoods!
- Our carbon fiber hoods are 100% made in the
USA. We do not use foreign labor nor materials in our manufacturing
process. The raw materials are sourced locally and we do
100% of our manufacturing in-house.
- Count on the durability of our American made materials. Our Carbon Fiber hoods do not fade nor turn yellow like other hoods over time. As a matter of fact, one well-known competitor's hoods made with overseas materials have been known to turn yellow and fade within 4 months!
- All of our CF hoods are 100% UV coated to protect the finish and to ensure that your hood will not turn into Carbon Fiber scrap before you finish paying off your car loan!
About our Fiber Glass Hoods
Our Fiber Glass hoods are of the highest quality... they ship black gel coated,
ready to primer and paint. Why fiberglass? CF is expensive, and if you are
painting your hood, FG is a great alternative to lose the CF premium. Weight
savings are comprable, and fiberglass hoods have been used for years in drag/
all racing and show applications.
- Our Fiber Glass hoods are 100% made in the USA.
We do not use foreign labor nor materials in our manufacturing
process. The raw materials are sourced locally and 100%
of the manufacturing is done in-house.
- We use only durable American made materials. Our Fiber
Glass hoods come black gel coated so that you can take
it directly to your painter for prepping.
- All hoods are custom hand made to order. Cancellations
are subject to a fee.
- All hoods include an steel OEM style latch to work with
your existing equipment. We always reccomend hoodpins for